Quality Employees = Quality Care
Throughout the Mountain Division, we are committed to providing the safest, highest-quality and most compassionate care to our patients. We know that we depend on our employees and affiliated medical providers to meet that commitment in the communities we serve. That is why we aim to recruit and retain the absolute best clinical providers and support staff.
We start off by recruiting people who fit our culture, where we embrace, respect and nurture colleagues as well as patients and their families. Then we make a collaborative effort to reward our valued employees and affiliated partners in care through opportunities to enjoy and enrich their careers, continue their education, and/or develop their leadership abilities.
Healthy Work Environment
At Mountain Division facilities, we uphold a culture built on a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect – for each other and for our patients. We work hard to empower employees to provide the best patient care possible while they experience fulfilling careers. To achieve these important goals, we maintain a work environment focused on these key areas:
- Patients-first culture: dedicated to providing compassionate, top-quality patient care
- Compensation: fair pay and comprehensive benefits and rewards
- Leadership: “open-door” access to leaders and leadership development
- Staffing: enables high quality patient care, safety for all, and continuity of income
- Voice: empowers employees to contribute to patient care processes and more